Introduction – This disclaimer covers your use of the CBD Connect website and by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our website.
We own the IP – Unless we tell you otherwise, we or our licensors own the intellectual property (IP) rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the permission below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
Permission to Use Website – You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that:
- You must not republish material from this website (including on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website
- You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, or exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our written consent
- The accuracy and completeness of information provided on this website are not guaranteed to produce any particular result and the opinions, advice and strategies may not be suitable for every individual and we cannot be held liable for damages resulting from the use of this website
We try to ensure that the information on this website is correct and up to date but we do not guarantee this.
To the maximum extent permitted by law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill).
Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent legally permitted. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under this disclaimer or in connection with our website, however it may arise.
Posting / Comments – You must not use our website in any way that may cause damage to it or is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful to us our website or anyone else.
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our written consent.
You must not use our website to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted upon our website.
We may take appropriate action to deal with the posting of unsuitable material, including suspending or cancelling your account, restricting your access to our website, or commencing legal proceedings against you.
In respect of all material that you post on our website, you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material in any media, together with the right to sub-licence such rights.
Other websites – Our website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content of other websites.
Changing this disclaimer – We may change this disclaimer from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Entire agreement – This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
Law and Jurisdiction – This agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with Australian law, and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- Information about your visits to and use of this website – such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing purposes
- information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business – you may ask us not to at any time by email
- provide other companies with statistical information about our users –without identifying any individual user. We will not without your consent provide your personal information to anyone for the purpose of direct marketing
We may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- to the purchaser or seller (or prospective purchaser or seller) of any business or asset which we want to buy or sell
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. Our website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies (or content) of other websites.